- ED (other than the required ED courses in the program)
- AE 2XY
- HIST (courses offered in English)
- PA 3XY
- FA 2XY or FA 3XY
- HUM 101 and HUM 102
** Math 102 can be also taken instead of Math 201.
*** Unrestricted elective courses should be 3 credits. Different course credits cannot be added up to make up a 3 credit course (E.g. A 1 credit course and another 2 credit course together cannot be counted as a 3 credit unrestricted course).
**** SCED 370 can be also taken for this course.
***** You need to complete a certain number of credits (min. 80) and successfully complete all the first year courses in the program to be eligible for this course. You will be notified by the department at the end of the previous summer term if you are eligible (effective starting 2018/2019 - 3 Summer Semester).
****** Science Electives in CET (effective starting 2015/2016 - 3 Summer Semester)
- All 3-credit courses coded as MATH, CHEM, BIO, PHYS (except the ones in the program)
- STS 201 Natural History of the Earth
- STS 230 Theory of Musical Sound
- STS 301 Archeometry I
- STS 302 Archeometry II
- STS 205 Climate
- School of Engineering (only with the consent of your advisor)