- ED (other than the required ED courses in the program)
- AE 2XY
- HIST (courses offered in English)
- PA 3XY
- FA 2XY or FA 3XY
- HUM 101 and HUM 102
- Foreign Language Courses
** Math 102 can be also taken instead of Math 201.
*** Unrestricted elective courses should be 3 credits. Different course credits cannot be added up to make up a 3 credit course (E.g. A 1 credit course and another 2 credit course together cannot be counted as a 3 credit unrestricted course).
**** SCED 370 can be also taken for this course.
***** You need to complete a certain number of credits to be eligible for this course. You will be notified by the department if you do so.
****** Science Electives in CET (effective starting 2015/2016 - 3 Summer Semester)
- All 3-credit courses coded as MATH, CHEM, BIO, PHYS (except the ones in the program)
- STS 201 Natural History of the Earth
- STS 230 Theory of Musical Sound
- STS 301 Archeometry I
- STS 302 Archeometry II
- STS 205 Climate
- School of Engineering (only with the consent of your advisor)